Follow Us

jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

The time is passing by so fast...


The first Hungarian language lesson

In the past few days, a lot of things happened at the same time... So I am trying to write what has happened since the feria...  (01.07.2017.)

Alhambra tickets:
Since we are officially Granada residents and we have a NIE number, so we can request a free ticket for the wonderful Alhambra, Generalife, every Monday at Corral del Carbon. We knew that we have to arrive in time so that we don't have to wait in the line hours... We got our tickets. Although I was a little bit afraid, because these tickets are always on the week, on Sunday and I knew that I will be a volunteer on Sunday at the FEX or at the Festival ... At Palacio Nazaríes we can enter in a specific time, that we had to choose. 3 o'clock. So I thought we would come out well with time. Then we passed up from the Alhambra visit this week, as the pre-departure training of 15 Spanish youngsters was organised on that Sunday. Of course, we would have been happy to be a tourist, but this wasn't a big problem of course...  In September, October we will still have the opportunity to visit.

Corral del Carbon

I am so excited to visit Alhambra :) And see this part...


Festival meeting:
Well, I don't need to say how nervous and in the same time very excited I was before this meeting. (Although I have wrote these excitements in my diary, I do not know how to write it down now, because since then everything has changed, I started the festival ...: D) Meetting and volunteering for FEX and the International Dance and Music Festival was organized by the Azafatas Alhambra. It was all in Spanish and although Marisa spoke fast enough, I managed to catch the most important information. About the missing parts I asked after the meeting. At that time, much was not entirely clear and I was afraid that something I didn't notice... We got the most important information in writing also, everything was sent on  whatsapp, so I had the chance to translate. Later, of course, as volunteering began, everything became clearer.

Organización de Congresos y Eventos

First meeting with 'Fantasztikus 3.0 Short- term EVS team':
On the same day we held the first meeting with the Spanish group. We arrived earlier to prepare the room for the meeting. Finally, we didn't have so much luck, because the youth center changed the opening hours (it opened half an hour later), so we started talking on the street. This time, Dani said only general information, and raised some cultural differences, which I thought was a big surprise in one hand, and on the other hand they seemed to want to know more about our everyday life and to spend their time successfully during their short-term EVS  in Kaposvár at Compass Egyesület. It was funny to see the faces. And we decided also about the first Hungarian lesson.
On the way home, we spoke about the tasks. That was when I felt a little nervous, how can I do everything in the same time, but of course finally everything was fine. Language lesson, festival, presentation about Hungary - Kaposvár - Compass and other little tasks ... That time they seemed huge task, but I think my biggest fear was the festival... :D


Hungarian class:
The first Hungarian class was held on Thursday. On Wednesday I was still creating the things feverishly. Although I knew that I have to organize a Hungarian lesson, in my head I tried to figure out how to teach a few useful words not in a  boring way, but the real part of the work was still waiting for me. (Ideas and searching for information remind me the moments of primary school... little grammar again and I learned from our own language again.) So I had some stress, but it was kind of good. Finally, I was able to complete everything and tried to describe the order in which I would like to keep the lesson.
I started with a short presentation. Some basic, interesting information about the Hungarian language. Then ABC. Then we started with a little gallows-tree game to get to know  the day's names of the week, and we learned useful phrases. The mood and the atmosphere were very familiar. As they learned Hungarian, we also improve our Spanish language skills. 'Má o meno', 'que má' and others came out again: D
As I had the first lesson, I felt very well.

This language issue is so interesting. We always forget about that is also not so easy to speak in our language. It is natural that we speak Hungarian, but it is not so simple. It is very interesting to me as I study Spanish, while of course we talk a lot in English, and now I'm ready for the Hungarian lesson. Really interesting trio. Spanish is a very interesting and melodic language and I am really lucky to develop my knowledge in a native language environment. Meanwhile, of course, I learn one or two Bulgarian words from Didi. We have even begun to collect similar words. Our plan is to make a video with these words at the end of the project.

Fortunately, in the shop, in the fruiterers, in the kebab place ... I can express myself and the people from Granada are so so friendly and helpful. They always take a big smile and they know us in our usual, favorite places: D  Although I will write about the festival later, it was very useful to me in case to improve my Spanish . They were communicating with me in Spanish all the time, which was difficult at first and caused a couple of funny moments, but I am very grateful for this opportunity.






Program plan for july:
On Friday we talked with Dani about the activities of the two youth exchanges, the workcamp and the Parapanda Folk festival. It will be a hard month, but we're excited. Sara will be with us for the first exchange. Here again, we have to prepare energizers and know- each- other games, to help with logistical tasks. In addition, we have also some little work before the program. For example, logo design, making dictionaries with useful terms. In addition, we are preparing for a couple of challenging tasks for those traveling to Kaposvár.

With Didi we shared the tasks, we did some tasks together, but it was what she was doing alone while, I finished the  preparation for the other Hungarian class, I was volunteering at the festival during the evenings.

So I'm going to keep the following entry from here, with lots of experience on the festival, preparation short-term EVS, swing party, last week and  although the home is home, I feel more and more at home here also :)

The FEX started :)











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario