Follow Us

domingo, 4 de junio de 2017

Funny days



Last week we worked on the stand, but it was time to relax, too. 

On Monday evening at Paseo de los Tristes, I saw a little flamenco dance with guitar music. It was very enjoyable. I also asked one girl where can I learn from them. It was really cozy to watch them.



On Tuesdays with Did and Harri we went to the Gastronom Minimarket, which is a special shop in Granada. You can by products from Eastern Europe. We were really happy. Definitely we will go back. The guys said that I can find a kind of "Túró Rudi". It is a sweety chocolate. Inside is cheese-curd and outside with chocolate. That one in the shop it isn't from Hungary, but really similar. My favorite of course from home: Pöttyös Túró Rudi.
In the evening I had Spanish class with Sarah. Didi stayed there too, so this time we practiced together. I do not even know what the question was, for which I replied, 'mà o meno'... but Sara started to laugh, and I did not know what I did wrong maybe, and then she said that I was able to say this with a perfect Granada pronunciation  By the way, the letter arrived that we are officially Granada residents. :)


The Hungarian Túró Rudi

I like to walk around the cathedral and spend some time there. I've been sitting a few times on that part where you can go for free. It's good for a few minutes to get away from the noise of the street. Of course the door keeps open and close, the people are shuffling, yet it is very calming for me. It reminds me of the moments when we sat in the cathedral with Kata (my friend from the University) in Pécs, in our free hours, after a tiring exam, and listened to the silence.


Basilica, Pécs
On Wednesday we had a  lunch with Carmen. It was summer heat. 38 degrees on the sun ... I do not know how will be in July... :D
In the afternoon  Tiziana arrived from Malaga. We had a few things to do, so Tiziana went to look around in the city alone and buy the ingredients for the dinner. We really wanted to cook lasagne, because Tiziana is from Italy and she knows how to cook really lassagne. Finally, we chose the spaghetti, because the real lasagne sauce you need to cook for two hours and continually blunge. The Maracena team (with the exception of Nicola who was currently in Hungary as a leader of a Spanish team) joined to the dinner. Finally, we put a simple spaghetti with tomato, bacon, olives, parmesan cheese on the table. We already know from Nicola and Daniela that cooking the pasta with oil it isn't needed and don't leave the pasta in the water after cooked to make it soft ... and of course the Hawaiian pizza question ...  I love it, but it isn't a traditionally Italian kind of pizza...  And the spaghetti with ketchup. It is the worst thing what you can do with the pasta... Although this is not the best solution for me, too bot I used sometimes this quick solution in the dormitory. Sometimes that was the easiest and cheapest solution, but I did not use it many times. My favorite the pasta with sauce which is made by my grandmother. Every ingredients from her garden. During the dinner we talked a lot. Everything come in to questions: ABC, strange words, habits ... Tiziana told us, for example, that cooking with relatives and eat together is really important in her family. The housewife and other female members of the family get up early to start to bake and cook, as the menu is very long. Pasta is never missing, but salads and meats are part of lunch. Before the dessert, the whole table must be empty and clear. Tiziana also said that lately, she doesn't have enough space to eat all what the table offers, and many times she eat just one dish and leaves the others for dinner. Finally, around 1 we went to sleep. 



The next morning, we went to workplace of Carmen where a very nice lady gave a presentation about her volunteer work in Africa. Although it was in Spanish, images and videos helped to understand. At the end of the event, we also buy a small wallet. The money will be donated. It was very special and penetrative.





In the evening Carmen invited us a magician show. The evening was very funny. Of course, it was all in Spanish, which was not so bad, because we were fascinated by the card tricks and other interesting stunts without language skills. But then came the moment when I had to speak... Audicence was include... The first question was to say a number between 1 and 5 .... Luca, of course, what said... 8. Where did this come from  I don't know, I think it is that they have been selected me I was completely blocked and maybe i said my best number :D Of course the others was laughing ... But there was the second round: D What is my name? What it was with other words that I've heard before when somebody asked my name. And somehow the word 'nombre' my brain refer the word 'numero' and I thought about it now I will say a number between 1 and 5: D I said 4. Of course another big laugh ... When I realized that he asked my name I told him Luca,  with a little more emphasize the C. He just told that nice ... He didn't even try it: D So erubescence, but I laughed together with the others.



I will remember this evening, I am sure.  After that, we ate tapas and waited for the others. Tilda, Tiziana and Harri joined us. We went together to the place called Quimbara. We danced a little bit and we got to know an American girl who was there in the magician's night and asked me how to pronounce my name: D At the end of the evening, we were in New Orleans. Already the owner knows the team, of course, not  because of  bad news, but how we can dance. We have shown again our Estonian, Bulgarian, Italian and Hungarian dance talent. We were really tired and Tiziana would have liked to sleep because she spent the whole afternoon exploring the Alhambra. 



On Friday, we did the puzzle in the office. With a couple of small mistakes we learned a lot again ... In the evening after the asesoría, walked to the cathedral and  I saw the last minutes of street dancing, music and text production. Then I sat in my favorite place enjoying the illuminated Alhambra.




On Saturday we finished the work at home, and afterwards we had an idea to go to the cinema, but eventually we went to a theater performance. It was a production by an organization, who hosting EVS volunteers, too and involving young people in performances. We really liked the idea, although the subject was quite difficult, with many texts in Spanish and many times it seemed that the participants were focused on when they need to speak. Generally it is really commendable how they work and what they created. We had fun. Because the sun was shining, we decided not go to home yet, so we walked in the Sacromonte. Interesting white houses, small streets, beautiful views ... It was so engaging :)












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario