Follow Us

domingo, 7 de enero de 2018

Hocas Pocas Magical Granada

Holaaa,

So so, today I want to share about how I feel about this beautiful and magical breath taking city; GRANADA !!!


I can’t be luckier to be doing my EVS with such an amazing NGO surrounded by awesome people, If I came to Granada for just tourism I wouldn’t have discovered its inner charm and beauty.
Evs is a great opportunity to integrate with the local community and discover the country heritage, its habits and customs.



I got to visit amazing places which makes me feel so lucky.





Thanks to our hosting NGO I got the chance to go to such amazing places and events in Granada, like the Villages Feria, the horses Feria, Saint Miguel celebration and MAGIC SHOWS !!!


I actually got inspired by going to 3 different magic shows with our coordinator Carmen, I decided I want to make a magic show in Ciudad de Los Ninos for the children. So I have been learning to make tricks with cards, and I love it, been improving my skills day by day.  Who knows, maybe I will make an appearance in the next Hocas Pocas Magic Festival haha


We participated in a Training Course in el Padul which was a great experience as we met with a lot of youth workers and learnt more about writing projects. We also wistnessed several demonstrations in Granada about Catalonia, Refugees or Gender Equality… It was good to be there and see how things happen in this country because in my country we don’t get to see such well organized things.




Some of our on arrival training friends came to spend some days with us in Granada, so I gave them a tour and I was feeling soooo proud that I was doing my evs in such charming city. It was good to be gathered with other volunteers we met in Canfranc, and exchange about our EVS experience.

I went to some events planned by another NGO, Granada Acoge where we have Spanish lesson. One was to celebrate the NGO birthday and another for Immigrants and refugees. It was good to see so many people from different backgrounds and origins gathered in one place under the charm of Granada.

Granada Acoge 30 Anniversary

Assesoria in Espacio Joven

Assesoria in Espacio Joven


TC in El Padul

TC in El Padul

Granada Acoge 30 Anniversary


But one of the activities I love here is the one I have on Saturday in Ciudad de los Ninos helping to give food to people in need. It feels very satisfying and good. So thanks to everyone that I have met here and for being such an incredible team :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario