Follow Us

lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2018

MY FIRST TIME TO GO TO THE CINEMA IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY


...Bohemian Rhapsody...
It is still on my mind.

Last week, one of my flat mates named Hanna wanted to go to the cinema because she loves Queen a lot. She had already recommended me to listen to the group’s music, however I didn’t like it so much. She was in a bad mood one day and wanted to be cheered up by a movie and I decided to go with her. By the way Marci also wanted to come with us but he needed to go to Ireland instead. I think we will do it again all of us together.

At the same time, I was worried. I could watch movies with English subtitles but It would be with Spanish subtitles in the cinemas in Granada. She told me that I would manage to understand all movie. Yes guys, it was MY FIRST TIME TO GO TO THE CINEMA IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY.

I did my Erasmus in Stockholm but I haven’t dared to go to the cinema in a foreign country before. I managed to understand all of the movie. The important thing is not about understanding, is about enjoying. Yes, Hanna manage to convert me as a fan of Queen =D

I am so happy that I have Marci and Hanna as my new friends…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario