Follow Us

jueves, 14 de febrero de 2019


New Year’s Eve in Granada

Granada is so much fun!

I think that people know how to have fun here. For the New Year’s Eve, my friends and I decided to go to the house of one of my coordinators.

One of my flat mates, Marci had his family as guests in our house first. Before we went to Sara’s house, we said a toast for the New Year in Hungarian. Also, Marci cooked hot wine to for us, which was very delicious. I will never forget that! Then my other flat mate, Hanna decided to join me and my best friend.

Grapes!!! Yes, I ate 12 grapes for each month and counted down until new year. Of course, we had underwear to wear on our heads =D It was the first time to celebrate New Year with different culture in another country. My coordinator has amazing flat mates who were really kind. We danced, sang songs and laughed a lot.


The 2019 will bring me so much laughter and new places to travel…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario