Follow Us

domingo, 13 de enero de 2019

Amazing Boss - Carmen


Amazing Boss

I want say how amazing it is to do your EVS with Las NiƱas del Tul. If you have some problems in the governmental departments, someone would be there and Carmen was there as a hero for me. You know that I am from Turkey, so I am not citizen of Europe. I need to get a visa and permission to stay in Spain. I already had many problems during my visa application process. It is really hard to do in the governmental department. It is more difficult in Spanish side.

I have to be in Granada till the end of my project and I had bought my flight ticket to go back to my country for a few days later. When we were in the governmental department of Granada, I got a surprising bit of bad news. My permission and my flight are not matched. They weren’t very considerate when giving these dates. It is impossible to finish my voluntary work and pick up all my stuff (clothes etc.) and go back to my country on the same day. I can’t and I won’t. By the way I already went over the total amount of flight payment which the EVS project can reimburse me. I don’t have enough money and I couldn’t arrange a new flight ticket.

Suddenly, my lovely hero came to help me (Carmen was with me). She solved it in an hour So no problem anymore about the dates. I will keep enjoying with my EVS life here =)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario