Follow Us

lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

Dance Class - Kürşat

¡Vuelve a bailar en España! It took a long time to dance again!

A party in a chalet in Granada


Hey, I am writing about latin dance in this post. I did latin dance for more or less three years in Turkey, then I haven’t danced for three years because of my department... Until coming to Granada!

I searched on internet and found a dance center which is really close to our apartment and office. Twice of a week for an hour, I go to Salsa-Bachata classes. It is also really cheap at 30 € per month. I met new people there. It is a good challenge to speak Spanish and improve my language skills. My dancing teacher and classmates don’t speak English too well. I have noticed that we actually use all Spanish words with the same form in Turkey during dance classes. For example, Cambio! It means ‘change’ I already knew it!

It gives more opportunities to be social in Granada. I have already been to a free workshop and dance nights two times. My dancing teacher invited me to participate in an activity which was like having a party in a chalet. We brought some food and drinks and we spent all day there, dancing, chatting etc. I met new local people. By the way, for first time I got to play a game called as Who’s the Killer in Spanish there.

I will continue to participate in classes and also I will go to my dancing teacher’s dance academy. So I will get good chance to gain new experiences...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario