Follow Us

miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2018

Heritage Day Alhambra Visit - Marci


Visiting the Alhambra is a must when one goes to Granada, right? However, it's not so easy to actually get a ticket for it, because it is usually sold out months in advance! Despite being in Granada three times before my EVS, I've never been inside the main structures of the Alhambra because of how far ahead you have to buy your ticket. So I always just walked around the free-to-visit areas, which were of course already super interesting, but it's not the same as seeing everything.

However, a little more than a week ago, Nadia drew my attention to an event called Día del Patrimonio, which means Heritage Day (thanks Nadia!). On the Heritage Day, the Alhambra is free to visit for those who sign up in time, so instead of having to wait months I suddenly had free tickets to the Alhambra for the next day!

Instead of boring you with a description of what I saw, I will just show you my photos - they say pictures tell a thousand words. I will just say that if you plan on visiting the Alhambra, definitely plan months ahead and get your ticket! It is well worth the visit!

                                                











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario