Follow Us

miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Beautiful day in Zaidín

28 of May - Sunday



Sunday evening we cut the flyers and we made Spanish questions and answers for the 'living board game'. We also did the map and I think we learned a lot from our own mistakes again during the preparation: D







We went to a cultural, sporting event in Zaidín by taxi, because we had a lot of things to build the stand. Tent, table, chairs ... (We had taken them out of Daniel's house with Didi ... so we laughed a lot, as we fought, so I can imagine what the people thought on the street: D)


When we arrived we started to build our stand. But we had to run because we participated in a fashion show ...



Fashion show ??? Yes: D

Even a few weeks ago, Nadia wrote us whether we would like to dress in Muslim clothes and of course, we said yes. The fitting on was on Friday when I was still thinking that we would wear a Muslim dress, and it turned out that it was not :) Maybe I misunderstood something :D I am sure... :D The Las Niñas del Tul team wore the Fri-fass shop clothes. For the first time in my life they gave me a full pink dress, like a union suit. We suspected that we had to go through the audience, but we weren't sure how this would happen.  With the high-heeled I can't move exactly but it was just for the probe. We thought that to miss such an experience would have been a big mistake.



The dress was complemented by a wonderful bob of hair and make-up. About 60 models and no models waited for the hairdressers and the maker- up.

The whole preparation was very interesting. We were really excited. We've never had a chance like this. For example, two girls were working on my face and my hair was curiously brad from underneath and then a good bob of hair on my head. It was a special feeling to wait, to wait, to change a bit. In the meantime, of course, we were worried, as we couldn't have been there at our stand ... Moving. The director explained previously, how to go and stop front of the audience and photographers, etc.  So we tried to retrace, practice in the shop with great excitement and then we went back. Again wait and wait. The show started. I didn't really like the clothes I wore. I can't say that I was wearing the most comfortable clothes of my life (Although fortunately Nadia got us shoes that was not bad. By the way, instead of size 37, the shoes were 36. After a while, My toes started to cry, but something for something, it wasn't so bad) but I didn't care about it so much, because I could only think, how lucky I am to enjoy such an experience. I have never thought. It was not the red carpet, you know, but it was a great experience to walk and stop for one or two photographs, then back to the "behind the scenes".



After we ran to the stand but unfortunately, we missed the rush hour while we were on the fashion show. And we noticed that the elderly and the smallest children were walking in the street, so not exactly the age group who can take part in the EVS. However, for example, little children played with great pleasure with our game. We also tried to transform the questions a bit, and it was a good practice for me to try a little Spanish. Like: how old are you, do you like traveling, what languages ​​do you speak etc ... :)  The luck is that we can use this game later. It was a very exciting day.  At 2 o'clock there we needed to pack up the tent and the other things.  Then we went to ate tapas with Carmen and his friends.


Pictures: :D

In Hungary I heard about the 'live board game' and I thought it would be nice to use this super game to inform people about EVS. After a long searching, thanks to Nadia, we found place where could print the game for a special material. While we were on training, in Alhama, she changed fields of a game to "EVS Fields". The fields are tracking information from search information to an EVS return trip, including 8 key competences. The final finishes were completed by Nadia when we arrived home, so we saw that she worked a lot.  We also helped what include in the fields, but most of the work was actually carried by her. I love this game, it is really nice. Waterproof, shoe-resistant, tested: D We hope we can use it many times in the future.














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario