Follow Us

martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Calahonda beach



First week of May, we visited Calahonda. Harri, Nicola and Tilda wrote us on Saturday to rent a car and we could go with Didi, it would be nice to go together to the beach.


We've been basked in the sun all day but I felt that it wouldn't be so good if we lying full of the sun all the day, so I walked and found a somewhat more shady place where I spent a little time alone, relaxed and then joined to the others again. Tilda was also going to take pictures all around the beach and the city. Didi, Nicola and Harri had dipped in the sea in the morning, but I still had to collect my courage for cold water.  More and more people gathered together at the waterfront. Finally, I took the courage to dip in the ice-cold Mediterranean. I said if  I'm already there, I don't miss the opportunity. Slowly and slowly...  After that, the water was completely enjoyable :)



Very quiet little place. It was that we were looking for a restaurant and had dinner there but finally we went back to Granada and rounded up to find a parking space. Failed. So we decided to go to Maracena and eat there. We find a good place. In the restaurant, of course, we drank a beer.  For tapas we ate seefood. Then I learnt again... that we always have to read the menu very very carefully, because what we think of normal hamburger here means that it is a giant bun, but  just with a slice of steak ...: D But it was oke. I ate together the tapas and the burger. In Maracena we met 3 boys. They were riding a horse and we were really interested in it where  can we riding a horse near here. :)
Then we went back to Granada by bus.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario