Follow Us

miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

Training after - Monachil hiking

Chicas
After the training, life didn't stop. In the morning we went back to Granada with the group by bus. Small rest. We had a couple of short tasks we had to prepare for the next week, so we tried to do it quickly and then relax.





I also had a skype again with Réka. It was very interesting that I had to search the words in Hungarian. When I write to the blog, I don't realize that it is more difficult to do it, but when I need to speak, the expressions often come in English, which is somewhat delighted, but also a little bit annoying ...: D During the training or when I talk with Tilda here, it is usually that ask in Hungarian and answer in English or vice versa. I hope it will go with Spanish one day,too. Anyway, it is good to speak Hungarian sometimes, as I still need it sometimes :)





On Thursday evening Didi's friend, Bori came from Madrid. She is a very nice girl. In Bulgaria he studied with Didi and now she is living here.  We went to the Boogaclub together, where the Onda Vaga band played that night. We bought the ticket before, because it is one of Didi's favorite band. I only listened to a few songs at home before, but I certainly fell in love with the music in the concert. :)





On Friday we had a rest at home.  In the evening we were at the office and we waited the youngsters to come and ask about EVS. Then I met Elena. We ate kebabs and drank beer at Paseo de los Tristes. Again we were on the same wavelength and we laughed a lot, then the weather turned cool, so we decided to go home. Although I am very lucky, because we get on well with Didi and we keep in touch with the Maracena team, too. You can never be bored here. There is always some activity ...: D I'm very happy that Elena is my mentor and although I don't have any special problems with work, everyday life, we understand each other very well in all kinds of issues and we can speak about all of the topics which we are interested in it. 





On Saturday, had a volunteer team meeting again. Nicola went to Hungary for a week, but Harri and Tilda represented the Maracena team. Even before the training, we had an idea on the beach  that it would be good to go for a hike. So Harri looked after things and they were waiting for us with a ready plan. When, where to go, what to see  etc. We went to Monachil by bus, and we started our long walk. We walked along the Los Cahorros route. It was very hot and the air was dry, but we saw beautiful places. Meanwhile, we  had a rest, we ate, and of course we made a lot of pictures. We really missed being in the nature. Grass, trees, flowers, stream, waterfall. It was very pleasant. It's weary, sweaty and at the same time very relaxing, too. At the end of the trip, we got some beer and of course tapas.


Returning to Granada everyone went home, but we met again tonight. Bohemia Jazz Café .... Lovely place. I fell in love again...  We listened to live music and we talked. It was a real chill ...  We met Jákó, how is a new volunteer in Maracena, from Hungary. The others went to dance somewhere else but we finally went home with Bori.


The following day, Tilda and Harri invited us to a snack. Harry baked special Estonian pancake.  And later, in the afternoon I came back to Granada with Tilda. Then skype with my aunt, Lisa, blog writing...



Next day I started with a spinal training and fruit salad, and then I could say for lunch, Julia invited me a glass of homemade gazpacho. Now I understand why this is one of their favorite drink. Very delicious and during the hot summer you can stay in live only with this refrigerative drink. We will also test it in July. We laugh right when they say you wait, just wait for July ... you will still be able to cry for spring. It will happening I think... I will cry for the spring's weather, I am sure :D

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario